Friday, March 5, 2010

Yummy, Applesauce

I have been dying for some brownies for a few days so I decided today was the day I gave it. I realized that I did not have enough oil for the brownies but remembered that I did have some 4oz jars of applesauce. When Conner saw the applesauce, he flipped out. Luckily for Conner, I had more than one. I asked him to sit on the floor and gave him the container and a spoon. Conner uses forks and spoons during meal time but he usually throws them down and just uses his hands. I guess he figures that his hands are faster than any utensil. He fed himself that entire 4oz container. He's just growing up so fast and I'm so proud.






3 comments:

  1. What a cutie - and GREAT shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I tried that with Austin this week but he only took 1 bite with the spoon before he decided it wasn't worth it and used his hands!

    ReplyDelete