Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sunshine

I was given the Sunshine award by Corin.

What is the Sunshine award? I wondered the same thing. This particular award is given to those bloggers who positively and creatively inspire other bloggers in blogland. I hope I inspire at least one of you out there! Honestly, I am shocked and honored. I never have thought of myself as inspiring at all. I feel like my blog is boring, not filled with sunshine. But I love it! Thank you Corin; you really made my day!




The rules for this award are as follows:
~Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
~Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
~Link the nominees within your post.
~Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
~Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

This is the hard part for me...12 people. Ok.

1. It's Not That Bad
2. What a Wonderfully Mundane Life
3. Mommy Brain
4. Cookies and Cups
5. The Journey to Baby M
6. Sunshine and Snoopy
7. Mallory at The Alcocks
8. Some Call Me Cake Lady
9. Meghan
10. Kerri
11. Get Your Daily Soup
12. Mrs. Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment