Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh Boy!!!

Today we had another ultrasound and Conner is going to have a BROTHER! Josh and I are over the moon excited. I have had a few dreams, 3 to be exact, they all said boy. All of the dreams were in the ultrasound environment. When the technician said that it was a boy, Josh said, "Is it really?". I think he was pretty shocked. The baby looks great BUT my fluids are low and I've been advised to drink TONS of water. The OB said the water would also hlep w/the contractions I've been having. I go back on 4w for another u/s to check the fluid levels. Evidently, they need to go WAY up or they will put my butt in the hospital for an IV.

Here's baby boy!



11 comments:

  1. Congrats! I know you mentioned to me you were hoping for another little guy.. that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO...congrats, Julie!! I'm sure you were hoping for another boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Julie, that is SO exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for boys!! You take care of yourself lady, you have lots of guys counting on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww...congratulations!!! hey, think of all the stuff you can reuse! =D

    drink lots of water and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! I had low fluid too. I wound up on bed rest. Drinks lots of water and don't worry! I will keep you in my thoughts!! xo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for team blue - congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete