Yesterday was absoutely gorgeous here. After Conner's nap, we went outside to play. He absoutely loves his little playground and I love that he loves it. I left him w/Josh to go to a few photoshoots. When I got home, I was in for a surprise. Josh told me to open the gate and when I did...Conner had BLOOD all over his face. I almost puked right there. Now, he's been hurt and bleeding before but this was a lot and it was bright red. Not to mention, it was
not what I was expecting to see. Want the story? Conner was playing with his little playground and it has a door on one part...well, he smacked himself in the nose with the door and gave himself a bloody nose. He was (and is) totally fine. Josh said he didn't even cry! What a tough cookie.
Today marks 23w; I made sure to take some pictures.
One coverd and one bare belly.


>Looking good mama! I wish my butt was still tiny like yours!
ReplyDelete>oh my, poor connor! i'm glad he's okay! chloe fell at the home store last week and bloodied her nose a little bit and it didn't even phase her. kids are tough! your belly is so cute!
ReplyDelete>i'm still extremely jealous of how you are stretch mark free from the first pregnancy!! i look like a peach pit!
ReplyDelete