Definitely NOT clownish! Why do you think it's clownish bc of the polka dots? I like it and I definitely like it with a white crib!!
you know I LOVE it!!! I take it your BFF strikes again?
I really like it a LOT. It will make the room so bright and beautiful. If SOMEONE doesn't like it than SOMEONE can just not go into the baby's room...Ya think?
love it!
Super CUTE and I don't understand how it could possibly be considered "clownish"..???
Definitely NOT clownish! Why do you think it's clownish bc of the polka dots? I like it and I definitely like it with a white crib!!
ReplyDeleteyou know I LOVE it!!! I take it your BFF strikes again?
ReplyDeleteI really like it a LOT. It will make the room so bright and beautiful. If SOMEONE doesn't like it than SOMEONE can just not go into the baby's room...Ya think?
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteSuper CUTE and I don't understand how it could possibly be considered "clownish"..???
ReplyDelete