Saturday, Josh didn't work but my mom was in town, so we hung out w/her for a while before
Sunday, I had a photoshoot (the sneak peek is on my photography blog). The baby is 4mos old and so cute and tiny. She reminded me of Conner when he was that age; so little and wiggly. I had a great time there and get this...Conner slept for 2.5 hours for his dad! For real, dude? I sure wish he'd give me a good nap like that. Hahah!!! When I got home, I fed C some lunch (I have to record him saying hot dog b/c it's hilarious) and then we went to BJs. Josh knows that when I'm pregnant I crave beef; he made sure to pick up a huge thing of ground beef and made the most delicious burgers. YUM. I wish we still had some!
here are some outside pics



Hi! I'm passing on the Sunshine Blog award to you! Visit my blog for more info:
ReplyDeletehttp://cfamily2007.blogspot.com/
So cute! I can't wait for springtime!!!
ReplyDeleteKelly
I love the first picture!
ReplyDeleteawe! Did he and Harley share that stick? LOL
ReplyDelete