Sunday, October 5, 2008

>My sweet neighbor

>I have this wonderful, sweet neighbor. Ms. Juanita reminds me of my grandma in more ways than one. She is thoughtful, cooks amazing cajun food and loves to let people know that she cares. She noticed that my car had not left the driveway in a while and she came over to check on me. She was not happy to hear that I was on bedrest.

Today, we had our childbirth class at the hospital. When we got home there was a huge bag on the door. I was excited to see what it was. Ms. Juanita had left it there. She had a granddaughter make me the cutest diaper bag.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



3 comments: