>So I copied both pictures and pasted them side by side trying to compare the two. Baby Ross must be growing like a wild flower. You look like you are poking out at least 2" straight in the front. You almost look like your belly is pointed. Keep the pictures coming, hopefully weekly so I can try to compare them. Love, Mom
>You dont know me, and I found your blog on the nest. I just wanted to say that (from previous posts) your conversations with your MIL, have me laughing so hard that my stomach hurts. Maybe b/c these are things that I would think too. but not say.
>So I copied both pictures and pasted them side by side trying to compare the two. Baby Ross must be growing like a wild flower. You look like you are poking out at least 2" straight in the front. You almost look like your belly is pointed. Keep the pictures coming, hopefully weekly so I can try to compare them. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete>You dont know me, and I found your blog on the nest. I just wanted to say that (from previous posts) your conversations with your MIL, have me laughing so hard that my stomach hurts. Maybe b/c these are things that I would think too. but not say.
ReplyDelete>Yet your legs still look skinny! Lookin' good girl!
ReplyDelete