Monday, February 25, 2008

Here we are again....

Overall, I'm feeling really good. I've put on a few pounds, but nothing that a few weeks of eating the right things won't fix.

I'm in the official 2ww. It's dreadful, but I'm trying not to focus on it. I can think of tons of "symptoms", all of which are probably in my head. DH and I had a very long conversation this weekend and decided that if I'm not pregnant this cycle, we would wait until this summer to ttc again. He says that the timing is not right, but it would be OK if I were pregnant. He wants me to be due in March or April, then take the rest of the school year off and possibly another full year. If I were pregnant now, I'd be due in November. I guess we will know in about 2 weeks.


Until then, I'll wait for pounds to drop off and time to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment