Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying so what to...

I feel off the clean eating bandwagon. I need to get back on. I'm not saying it's a fail...yet.

I have not worked out in almost 2 weeks. I don't know what my problem is. I just don't feel like it.

There are many things in my life that I can not control nor do I know what to do about them, so I just dismiss it. I can't worry about everything.

FB sucks. I admit it. I also can't delete b/c of my business page.

I have been having a lot of abdominal pains. Every test has been 'normal' and my pcp says I can go to a GI "if I want to". I don't want to.

We're having family photos done Sunday and I'm not sure what we are wearing. I can dress YOUR family but not mine.

I love school. It's the best thing I have ever done for my kids.

What are you saying so what to? Head over to Shannon's blog and link up!


2 comments:

  1. i'm in the same rut about the workouts! i did so great in September but BAM! the busy month of October hit me and I haven't hardly worked out! Its hard to find time now!! I would much rather just play with the kids!

    Have a good rest of the week!
    -Sami @ http://yoursmineandours2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    Found your blog through the SWW link up. Like you I fell off the clean eating bandwagon...it is a hard wagon to stay on. But one day at a time :)

    Mistie
    justcallmesparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete