
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Moon Dough
My boys love to make messes and the bigger the mess, the better. Every now and then I help them create those messes. Yesterday, I thought it would be a fun/good day to make moon dough. It was 2 fold...they get to make it (which I don't have any photos of) and then they can play in it. Of course when we were almost finished mixing it up, Tyler woke up so I had to go get him and Conner added more ingredients...the bigger the better :) In the end it still worked just fine. I let them play on the deck and had them use a table cloth. They loved it and it kept them busy for at least a half hour. Clean up was easy too.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






We love moon dough. :) I keep ours in a sand table and bury small plastic dinosaurs & stuff in it so they can pretend to be paleontologists. LOL
ReplyDelete