How am I? I'm hanging in there. I'm tired and still sore. I'm really ready to start working out again but I don't want to hurt myself so I'm not pushing it. I definitely don't feel as overwhelmed as I did after Parker was born and for that I'm very thankful. My biggest complaint is that I'm tired. I am starting to get back into my regular clothes but I still have a ways to go before *those* jeans will fit. I'll get there. I've been trying to eat clean (when I actually have time to make myself food). I've lost 20lb and have 20 left to go. Something that I've been doing most days is getting dressed and putting some form of make up on daily.It really helps me to feel human. I've also been trying to drink a lot of water but it's hard some days since I'm so busy going from kid to kid to kid. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
Here's me 4w later (can't believe I'm posting this but it's all about accountability, right?!). Clearly I didn't get dressed today but Parker has been sick and have I mentioned I'm tired?



You look great for just having a baby, chica! Try not to be so hard on yourself, you've got your hands full!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Julie... you're too hard on yourself! YOU look amazing!! I'm so happy for you and your little family.
ReplyDelete