Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Letters

I haven't participated in a Friday Letters before but I have a lot of random on my mind so why not?


Photobucket

 Dear New Baby: You are going to give mommy a breakdown. I probably need it anyway but I'd rather it be about something stupid and not about you. We can't wait to meet you and bring you home.

Dear Parker: I love you. You are precious. Your fits are the opposite of precious. Yes, you are 2 but screaming everytime I tell you what you don't want to hear is not going to work for me.

Dear Josh: you are amazing. I have no complaints.

Dear Mail person: you suck. You left a notice in my box, when I was HOME b/c the dog was outside. Grow some balls and deliver a package...you know, do your job. oh and don't scratch out the location of the PO so that I can't go pick it up.

Dear Germs: get out of my house.

Dear Contractions: you are not doing anything to make me go into labor and baby boy is breech so just go away.



5 comments:

  1. UGh. That mail thing happens to me this week too. Except no notice was actually left even though they said it was. I was HOME and saw the maillady that day. Oddly the package came the next day. A-holes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats with your expecting one!! and too funny with the two year old. i nanny for a two year old, they are the best age! new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your first Fridays Letters :)
    What a slack ass mail man. Im sure theres lots of dogs that get in his way on the mail runs, surely he'd learn and carry treats around or something to distract them long enough to deliver the mail properly :)
    Sounds like your baby is not too far away now, best of luck wit it all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if your mail man is the same as mine?! Except mine is a lady.. In the winter she refuses to deliver mail if she feels that it is "too snowy".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to your blog but had to make a comment about your mail man post. Our mail man is quite a jerk/weirdo. He always would come to our front door to deliver anything to big for the box until this winter. He has decided he is too lazy so he drives to the basement door and throws, yes throws the packages against the door. Then I get up to see what the bang was I heard and another bang and he had just backed into my husbands tractor, never came to the door to say a word just checked his Jeep out and got in and left. Talk about a mail man who sucks, I think he is #1 at least in Vermont. HAHA. Thanks for allowing me to become a follower. Tammie

    ReplyDelete