Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Third trimester

WHAT?! I know. Crazy! 27w. I had the glucose test this morning and I know that everyone complains about the way that stuff tastes but I think it makes me feel disgusting. I drank it and 20 min later, I wanted to start throwing up. I was happy to have my blood drawn so I could eat some protein (to counter act the sugar). Then I hit the gym, which was just eh. Workouts just are not as fun when I can't fully participate but I'm doing something and I'm proud of me for that.

I'm going to be posting a picture. If you think I'm huge, I do NOT want to hear it. I have had a very hard time w/the weight gain for this pregnancy and am sensitive to it.




In other news, I'm obsessed with this bracelet and am going to attempt to make it. I hope it's not too difficult. Conner got sent home from school today b/c he threw up a tiny bit after snack. I imagine he got grossed out and gagged and then...well, you can imagine. The point, I'll take him w/me tomorrow to get the supplies for this. He can help me make it, wrap it and give it to me for Christmas. I'm totally ok w/that!


4 comments:

  1. You look great and I agree that drink made me feel icky too. I totally love that bracelet! Take a picture of your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look awesome!! That sugar drink made me feel sick to my stomach both times too. The 2nd time I got it ice cold and in orange and it didn't make a difference. Blech!

    Hoping everyone feels good today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo look so great!! I can't believe you are already at 27 weeks...almost time. :)

    Laura@MiceInTheKitchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look awesome but I still cannot believe you are in the 3rd trimester already!!! Holy cow! How did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete