Monday, May 14, 2012

Shameful

I'm ashamed that this tiny blog (for me) has been dumped all over and forgotten about. well, I haven't really forgotten about it but everytime I sit down to type something up, one kid is naughty (C is in the friggin dog food now, really, he's THREE and knows better).

Since Feb...hmmmm....we've been busy. Conner had school twice a week, I started working out w/a trainer and have lost about 13 pounds. we play outside a lot. They both love to be outside. Josh has been working a LOT. Seriously, in the last 8 weeks, he has been home ONE saturday. It's a lot on me and by the time the boys to go bed at night, I want to fall over but I have work to do. Speaking of work, my business has boomed this year (thank you Jesus)! I'm so, so thankful and am loving every minute of it.

We had a great Easter! The kids loved the egg hunt and dying the eggs. There were about 50 people at my MIL's house. [gallery]

Other than the kids keeping me busy, we're just busy. Parker is talking a LOT. His vocabulary is very large and Conner is growing up soo quickly. They are getting way too big way too fast. Conner needs 4t shirts (that's HUGE!) and Park is already in 2t. It definitely makes this mama sad.

I'm going to try to be better about blogging again (I've said that before). it's really the only way I've documented what they have been doing and I need to get better at it again for ME. I know there are zero readers left and that's ok. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment