Wednesday, February 8, 2012

365 project...week 4 and 5

I can't believe we are in February already and it's Tuesday and I'm just getting to this post. I am really, really enjoying my little project. I ordered 4x6 prints of all of these images to put into an album...ya know, just for us. It will be super fun to go back and look at all of these at the end of the year. I might have to write captions on the back to remember but that's ok. I want the memories.

I just realized that I am a week behind. ACK!!!

This is probably my favorite picture. The husband was on the couch watching football. Parker decided he wanted to lay and watch football too. 10 minutes later, they were both out!



I have nothing to say...I just love little feet.



Playing 'bingo' with Conner. We have a super why bingo game (it teacher letters) and he loves it! His little hands are also the only fat part left on him.



Getting "Stickered" up. love stickers.



Boys always have amazing lashes.



One of Parker's favorite things is a knuckle bump. Here he's waiting for Conner to give him a bump.



My kids were sick this week (bronchitis, gross) and I just wanted my baby to feel better.



Week four...As you saw, my kids had bronchitis. It was terrible. Really terrible. They coughed all the time, wanted me to hold them constantly and I'm only one mama! Thankfully after some antibiotics kicked in, they were back to their normal little selves.



Just happy to be outside.

Enjoying a little dinner.no words. love him.This child will do almost anything for some chocolate! He's a boy after my own heart. Breakfast and a belly button.Going for a little ride.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these but my fave is the last one and the missing boot. SO so sweet!

    ReplyDelete