Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 3

I thought about and had every intention of doing these ON time. Right now, both kids have bronchitis. It's been very hard on me; they both just want to lay on me, climb on me and have me hold them all day and night.

I am really, really enjoying finding the right moment to snap during our every day craziness. This 365 has proven to be a fun thing for this mama!

Conner loves to play with all things that have wheels/wings...playing airplanes.



Parker loves my camera and is never, ever allowed to touch it. I let him 'borrow' my point and shoot so he could 'picture mama'. love this kid



Cartoons in mommy's bed. They always HAVE to get under the blankets. Yes, that's Conner's pillow from his bed. love that kid.



busted...sitting on the table.



Shaking glitter, helping me make snack bags for snack at school.



blankets, chocolate milk and laughter.



"peek-a-boo nonner"


2 comments:

  1. Peek-a-boo nonner! Is my favorite. Holy wow, your boys are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart literally melted, so precious.

    ReplyDelete