Anyway, the fair came to town so Josh and I decided that we would pack up the kids and take them for a few hours. To say they enjoyed themselves would be an understatement. Conner knows what rides are but he didn't really know what the fair was. He kept saying we were going to the circus. We bought Conner a wrist band and then bought some tickets. Parker was in LOVE with the rides. Conner rode everything that he was tall enough for. He liked all of them, except the roller coaster. It was pretty bumpy; Josh rode that one with him. The only thing I don't have a picture of is the huge slide. I went down that w/him and Josh didn't think of grabbing the camera. Oh well. Next time...and it's fair season so there will be a next time.
There were too many images to put in individually. Enjoy the slideshow!
[slideshow]

Looks like a blast!
ReplyDeleteI'm a horrible mom. My kids have never been to a fair unless you count Dollywood. ;)
So cute! OMG P is so big! And the pic of you and the boys, LOVE! You look great!
ReplyDelete