I'm sure that some of you are wondering what and where I've been and I wish I had an explanation. I don't have one.
My kids keep me super busy; they are needy. It is what it is.
I am training for a half marathon and I'm terrified I won't be able to do it but that fear isn't stopping me from still trying.
Conner starts 2 day a week school on the 17. I am excited about it but I'm nervous and not 100% ready but I know it will be good for both of us. He has been testing everything lately and it's very hard on me. He has even taught Parker how to not listen and to be mean. He doesn't share well at all and I really think he needs to be around other children and learn to take direction from other adults. One of the days Conner is in pre-school, Parker and I are going to do a Mommy and Me class and that will be fun. I'm looking forward to that.
My photography is slowing down. It is a hard reality for me b/c it is something that I really, really enjoy but without clients, the business aspect isn't there. It makes me sad but I can't force people to hire me for their portraits.
I'm trying to think of what else I can say to update but I just don't know.
Oh, I went off of my PPD meds and guess what? I'm FINE. Yes, I still have moments of frustration (what mom doesn't) and yes I need breaks from my kids (what mom doesn't) but I'm doing fine. I'm thrilled too. I know that running helps me with that.
It's been so stinkin hot here; we've basically stayed inside unless we have had the hose/sprinkler out. Even the pool is hot; it's like bath water and that's not refreshing!
Here are a few pictures...just in case you care.




So glad you are back! Those boys are too cute! Love seeing their faces!
ReplyDelete