Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All About Me.

I am part of the Ross Family Adventure so I thought an update would be good.

 

Here's what's going on...

1. I fell getting off of the boat onto the dock and bruised my muscle. It looks awesome. My thigh is yellow, purple and gross. fun times.

2. Because of the above, I can not run. Today is the first day (day 3) that I can walk with little discomfort. Keep in mind that I DO have a half marathon Oct 2. I will run it.

3. I am going off of my meds.  Yes, I am burying this in the middle. It's time. I'm ready.

4. I have been busy with my photography business but only have ONE session this month. Instead of welcoming the break, I am freaking out.

5. I signed up Conner for pre-school. I am very excited about it. SIX hours a week with just Parker. We're totally going to do a mommy and me class. He deserves just mommy time.

6. Parker is almost one and I'm ignoring that fact. He's SO not a baby but...I'm really sad over how fast his first year went and how I feel like I missed so much. Part of me blames my PPD.

 

That is all...for now. Conner is demanding to sit in my lap.

1 comment:

  1. I feel so out of the loop! We need to chat! Going off meds? YAY! P being one? I feel ya, too fast! Sorry bout your booty!

    ReplyDelete