Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sand

When Conner was Parker's age, he hated sand. We went to the beach and Conner was awesome because he just stayed on the blanket in the shade to avoid having to touch the sand. As he grew, he learned to love it. Conner's "sandbox" was all messed up and needed to be replaced. While we were at Target, we bought the replacement. It sat in the box for about 2 weeks. Josh decided to set it up on the deck and move sand from the sand pile into the new "box". Parker LOVES it. He eats it and rubs it in his hair. He squishes his little toes all in it. It's adorable.

***I've been working on this post for 2 weeks. I'll update why soon.***


3 comments:

  1. oh my word! the cuteness here is killing me! look at those chubby little feet! LOVE! his face is priceless {love the double chin shot}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about putting sand in a small pool, thats a great idea! I LOVE that last pic, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that last picture. Parker's face is perfect!

    ReplyDelete