Tuesday, June 9, 2009

>Summer Tag

>I was tagged by Shannon. Here are my 5 favorite things about Summer.

The Beach. Not only do I love vacations but the beach is my "Safe" place. I'm relaxed and rejuvenated when I'm there. I love the feel of the sand between my toes and the smell of the salt water. There is no better smell than that of the beach.
beach Pictures, Images and Photos

Fresh Cut Grass. I know it's a weird one. I love, love, love the smell of fresh cut grass. There's only one time per year that I can get that smell.

fresh cut grass Pictures, Images and Photos

The pool. Ahhh, I love the pool. I love to swim and lay out. I love to jump off of the diving board and act like a 12 year old. I can still do back flips off of that thing. Kids are always very impressed with my "skills".

pool diving board Pictures, Images and Photos

Mixed drinks...preferentially ones with a straw. These are great while sitting next to the pool or on the beach.
Strawberry Daiquari Pictures, Images and Photos

Bikinis. Now, normally I can't wait to get on my bikini and go out in the sun. This year though, my after baby body doesn't look so great in a bikini. I still love them though.
Bikinis Pictures, Images and Photos

Now, I have to tag 5 people....
Maryann
Jennifer
Kara
Kyra
Staci

4 comments:

  1. >I wish you could come be a pool slut w/me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Thanks for tagging me! I like this post!I would be a pool slut with you girls but I don't want to be the pool slut with the muffin top! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. >I cannot believe you tagged me! I am going to have to work on this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Sorry Jennifer. I should have emailed you and told you :)

    ReplyDelete