The Beach. Not only do I love vacations but the beach is my "Safe" place. I'm relaxed and rejuvenated when I'm there. I love the feel of the sand between my toes and the smell of the salt water. There is no better smell than that of the beach.

Fresh Cut Grass. I know it's a weird one. I love, love, love the smell of fresh cut grass. There's only one time per year that I can get that smell.

The pool. Ahhh, I love the pool. I love to swim and lay out. I love to jump off of the diving board and act like a 12 year old. I can still do back flips off of that thing. Kids are always very impressed with my "skills".

Mixed drinks...preferentially ones with a straw. These are great while sitting next to the pool or on the beach.

Bikinis. Now, normally I can't wait to get on my bikini and go out in the sun. This year though, my after baby body doesn't look so great in a bikini. I still love them though.

Now, I have to tag 5 people....
Maryann
Jennifer
Kara
Kyra
Staci

I wish you could come be a pool slut w/me!
ReplyDeleteThanks for tagging me! I like this post!
ReplyDeleteI would be a pool slut with you girls but I don't want to be the pool slut with the muffin top! LOL
I cannot believe you tagged me! I am going to have to work on this soon!
ReplyDeleteSorry Jennifer. I should have emailed you and told you :)
ReplyDelete