Friday, May 1, 2009

>What'd you do this week?

>Conner and I had a busy week. It was fun, but very busy. On Monday we had a playdate at the park. Conner loved watching the older kids and feeding the ducks. Of course, I forgot my camera but either way, he still had a great time. Conner had his 6 month check up on Wednesday. He weighs 15lbs 12oz and is 25.5 inches long. He's a tiny little thing but overall he's great. The pedi also confirmed that he's cutting 3 teeth, not just one. That would explain why his sleep has gotten even worse (something I never thought possible). Conner learned what bubbles were this week and he wasn't as excited as I hoped he'd be. Today, we had another get together at the Coffee House. It was fun. Conner was "talking" to the older babies, very cute.


He's crawling all over the place and "chasing" me and Harley. I think it's rather amusing but Harley does not agree. This week Conner has discovered the stereo, the potatoes, the AC vent and my shoes. Fun times at the Ross house.



1 comment:

  1. >man he's got that crawling thing down!!! he's so cute in his hat!

    ReplyDelete