>Today I turn 29 years old. It sounds old and depressing. 29. The one before 30. How is that possible? Anyway, One of Josh's cousins were in town for Easter and of course she brought along her 4 girls. They are 13, 11, 10 and 9 (I think.). My brother in law is 9 (that I'm certain of). They spent all morning making me a birthday banner. I just had to hang it up. It has tons of flowers, hearts, dog prints (?), bunnies and colors on it. You can't really see the details. I just wanted everyone to see how HUGE this banner is. It definitely says "Happy Birthday Julie" Makes me miss my teaching days...gotta love kids.


>awe how cute!!!
ReplyDelete>Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete>LOL at your dog giving you the classic "i'm miserable, let me in" eyes in the second picture!happy birthday
ReplyDelete>Happy birthday! I hope that you had a great day.Check out our blog when you have a chance - we have some news...
ReplyDelete