
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Four Month Stats
Yesterday was Conner's 4 month well visit with the pediatrician. He weighed 13lbs 10 oz and measured 24 inches long. He gained 3lbs 10oz and grew an inch in 2 months. She seemed pleased with his growth. She was most impressed with his skills and strength. She watched him scoot like an inch worm across the table, he rolled for her and she sat him up. Of course he loved it! She said that he is well advanced in his milestones. He also started his vaccinations yesterday. I have him on an alternate schedule. The shots were awful. Thankfully, Josh was there to hold him so that I could turn my head. When he started screaming, I almost died; well, not really. I cried too. My poor baby. At least he got some cool camo band-aids. I didn't take pictures of the band-aids. I think he had been through enough. He slept for a little while and then he was up for 7 hours fussing. I felt so bad for him. Today, he seems to be his normal hiccuping self. I'm glad to have my baby back.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad everything went great at the 4 month check-up. I know that must be hard watching him get the shots, but it's for his own good. Doesn't mean it's going to make it any easier on mommy, though- ha ha!
ReplyDelete