To celebrate in GA, we just have a Mardi Gras shirt. I wish Conner had some beads too, but he's too modest to show it all off :)Papa Bart said that he would send some beads.
*click to enlarge all photos*



In other news, Aunt Katie sent Conner the cutest outfit. Of course he spit up all over it before I could snap some pictures. I did get a picture of his feet though. How cute are these socks?

Here is a random one of Josh and Conner. It was cold outside and Conner wanted to wear his puppy hat.


Happy Mardi Gras! I had no idea you were from LA. Gotta love New Orleans!
ReplyDeleteHA! I love it!! He's so cute sitting up in that seat just a smiling! What a cutie pie! Love his doggie hat!
ReplyDeleteI love love love the Fat Tuesdays shirt!!! He is getting sooo big!
ReplyDelete