Yesterday, Conner had his first playdate. We met up with Carolyn and Teffany. They have some adorable babies, Ava and Trace. They are quite a bit older than Conner but he was not intimidated by those big 8 month olds. He even got into Trace's jumperoo and tried it out. Trace didn't really mind though because he was napping. When I was pregnant, Carolyn and Teffany bought Conner a jumperoo and he has been wanting me to put it together. I kept telling him I thought he was too small. Well, he was right and I was wrong. Well, I was partially right. He's too short. We have to put a pillow under his feet for him to be able to stand. Either way, he really likes this new toy. It wears him out rather quickly!
Here are some pics

We have that jumperoo too! Michael loves it! We had to put pillows under him so he could reach for a while too but now he can touch the floor! It sure does make him drool alot though, we've recently started wearing a bib while jumping. Conner looks like he's going to be a big fan!!! It will wear him out and make him take a nap Jules!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! We used to have to put pillows under it for Lucas too.
ReplyDeleteI missed out on all the fun...sniff...sniff. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! He's such a big boy!
ReplyDelete