>Okay...can I just borrow him for about a week...maybe two??? Can I come back over to visit? ;)
>Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is saying, "I want Aunt Lisa to visit". Yep, exactly!
>OMG I love him, Julie! His eyes are beautiful. I bet you are in love, huh? awww give him kisses from me!
>Oh my gosh!!! Listen to him...what a sweetheart! He's absolutely precious, Jules. I have watched the video over and over...
>Okay...can I just borrow him for about a week...maybe two??? Can I come back over to visit? ;)
ReplyDelete>Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is saying, "I want Aunt Lisa to visit". Yep, exactly!
ReplyDelete>OMG I love him, Julie! His eyes are beautiful. I bet you are in love, huh? awww give him kisses from me!
ReplyDelete>Oh my gosh!!! Listen to him...what a sweetheart! He's absolutely precious, Jules. I have watched the video over and over...
ReplyDelete