Thursday, January 29, 2009

3 months...(yesterday)

I logged on here yesterday to post Conner at 3 months but I never could find the extra 5 minutes to do it, so it's a day late.

I can't believe that it has been 3 months since our baby was born. He's getting to be so much fun. His smiles and coos melt my heart. He is trying so hard to laugh. He can do a gig or a gle but not a giggle. He has also discovered his hands and loves to suck on his two middle fingers. He wants to sit up so badly; of course he doesn't know how to do that. He loves the bebe pod seat and he wills it in that for a good half hour before he gets tired. He's getting so big and it is just happening right before our eyes. I feel like every time I turn around, he's a little bit bigger. I wish I could just slow it down. He is so cuddly and I love that. I'll stop blubbering now. Here are a few pics of our 3 month old little guy.


click to enlarge

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments: