Friday, December 26, 2008

>A little late

>I'm a little late on this but we hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. It was great to be able to spend time with Josh's family. Conner enjoyed his first Christmas; he loved being held all day. He was very good despite his nasty cold. I had a nasty cold and he got it. I hope that he gets over it as quickly as I did. I wish I could say that I took tons and tons of pictures, but I didn't. I do have a few though. We got a new camera and it's great but we really don't know how to use it yet. I still have to play with it and figure it out. Here is a quick slideshow!





We're still packing for our move. I'm a huge slacker in that dept. We are moving tomorrow. We still have a lot to do. Conner is still sick with that cold. My poor baby. He is just not comfortable. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

2 comments:

  1. >aw too cute!! He's getting so big already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Glad you had a great Christmas. He is adorable! Hope everything with the move is going well. We'll have to get together once things settle down for you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete