Conner is asleep and I thought I'd update my newly neglected blog. So many things are going on here. I'm adjusting to motherhood; although I don't know that I'd use the adjective gracefully or beautifully. The dark circles under my eyes are far from beautiful. I'm still trying to figure it all out. I'm definitely enjoying my little guy and he's growing. I can't believe that next week he will be a month old. It's crazy how time has flown. I'm not going back to work; and I am so happy about that. We are actually moving. Josh wants to be all moved in to the new house by Christmas and that is such an added stress. He's really going to have to do a lot of the packing. I'm not interested in leaving C with anyone so that I can pack/move. Not to mention the amount of pumping I'd have to do so that my kid could eat. He prefers the real thing over the bottle anyway.
Let me just tell you about the house. It's a cute little traditional house. It's white with black shutters. It has a 2 car attached garage and a one car detached garage (Josh loves this). It's 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. It sits on almost an acre. Right now it needs some love (work), but we won't move until it's all done. It's primarily carpet, paint, countertops and vanities and tile in the bathrooms. New light fixtures need to be installed and then it's done.
Here's a pic I stole of the house. I need to go take before pics so we can compare the progress.

And just because I think my baby is so cute...3 weeks old

aw the house is so cute! It looks like a Julie house! And baby Conner is adorable as usual.
ReplyDeleteI love the garage location! What a great looking house!
ReplyDeleteAnd a super cute baby!
Beautiful new house to go with a beautiful new baby!
ReplyDeletee house! Awww he looks so sweet
ReplyDelete