>I can't believe that our little man is already 2 weeks old. It has already flown by. We are adjusting to parenthood rather nicely and we enjoy Conner every day; even on the fussy days. Not a lot of exciting things have been going on. Today was the first day I took Conner out alone. I haven't really left the house and I'm ok with that. I had a chiropractic appt this morning and then we went to Target. He screamed the whole time. I had to take him out of the carseat at Target and carry him through the store while keeping up with the cart. I nursed him in the car before we went in thinking that he would be OK. He's been a bit gassy so here I am in Target with this screaming infant trying to open the gas drops as fast as I could. I gave him the drops and he was FINE. He actually fell asleep. He's been sleeping for a little more than an hour and a half.
He likes to sleep during the day. Our nights are busy. We are up every 2 hours. He likes to eat and is such a little piggy. Evidently breastfed babies eat more frequently; he is no exception. I wondered if he was getting enough and read that if they have frequent wet/dirty diapers then they are good. Well, I have the poopiest baby alive. This child poops more than I ever thought possible for a baby. Speaking of diapers, I have to go change one. Here's Conner at 2 weeks.

>Aw yay for you for leaving the house!!! Poor little guy and his stinky butt!
ReplyDelete>Awww! Going out gets much easier, the only part I hate is the stares when he's crying! I feed him in the car alot it seems. I am totally with ya on the poopy diaper situation, I didn't realize one little person could make that much poop! Whats he weighing in at these days Julie?
ReplyDelete>He's adorable!!
ReplyDelete