Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's been a while

I have not updated this in a while and boy have I grown. After my last picture, all of the bloat just went away and not much was left. Now, I definitely have a belly.

School is finally over...well, I have to go back one last time to finish cleaning out my room. The end of the year is so hectic and insane. It's worse than I could ever imagine!

DH is being a PITA. He has decided to complain about everything. And I mean everything. I don't think he understands that when I get home from work, I'm tired. He wants me to keep working here. He's crazy. I guess we'll just fight over it. It seems to be the trend...not a good trend, either. I honestly thought that after the first trimester, I would not be as exhausted. That is not the case. The exhaustion has remained. If I could find some extra energy to clean up, that'd be awesome.

June 9th is coming up very quickly and I'm so excited! I can't wait to see our baby on again! This ultrasound is extra special. We will know if it's a boy or girl! One of us is right. I say girl, he says boy. I guess there's a 50% chance one of us is correct.

I have to start my day and go finish cleaning my classroom...so I can come home and clean this house.

Here are the last 2 belly pics.
Enjoy.

15 weeks
Photobucket

16 weeks (holy belly)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Eeek! You are totally showing- I love it! What a cute belly! :)

    love, sueball

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO ! week 16 belly is so cute ! def. not bloat anymore !

    ReplyDelete